FirulayFirulay

Main Art Reviews Stats

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

SpectAcular!

I loved it, i hope you take it into a serious serie, or atleast a couple of chapters, beause its practically amazing!And, it sounded the song like the MW2 final trailer with all the clapping and stuff!
Please make more D!

Somewhere In Chile Somewhere In Chile

I liked it

I liked it, it has a nice message, the emotions were well made, and it was all very good, 10/10 because it suggest to help others :)

Respect to D3Swarmer, that stollay dsicriminatory (or whatever its written) i cant believe people in spain are so bad, how can you tell a Chilen are murderers or stuff, would you like to hear that spanish people are totally dirty and dont care for the rest of the countries?I guess not, you cant say someone murder/ other because a lunatic started murdering people, as if i tell that every australian dad is a monster, which is 1000% fake.

anime munters anime munters

Haha

IT had everything, drama, comedy, "love" scenes.I loved the graphics, so smooth, i loved how good you draw many anime characters, seriously, the animations.Personally i prolly know 2 songs of Scissor Sisters, 2 counting this.Its a nice song and you did a great job, i fully recommend every friend who understand english well to watch this!

Creeping Creeping

EPICNESS IS PLAYED LIKE THIS GAME!

Purely awesome, liked the graphics, the guns, the cover system(altough some walls covered some enemies i couldnt see and also the small screen) but the rest was awesome, liked the gameplay, the sounds.Maybe you should make to knife easier when an enemy aproachs to you.I will be satisfied if you make more games like this !

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Nice

I liked the fact you kept the style of it, and the planes and stuff, and the background
BTW Nuke was a pretty nice surprise !
Maybe you should add a ragdollish system or something when things explodes
I hope you make a seaworld one!

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Nice

The assistant resulted to be hot (i thought she wasnt until i banged her :D)