FirulayFirulay

Main Art Reviews Stats

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

SpectAcular!

I loved it, i hope you take it into a serious serie, or atleast a couple of chapters, beause its practically amazing!And, it sounded the song like the MW2 final trailer with all the clapping and stuff!
Please make more D!

Somewhere In Chile Somewhere In Chile

I liked it

I liked it, it has a nice message, the emotions were well made, and it was all very good, 10/10 because it suggest to help others :)

Respect to D3Swarmer, that stollay dsicriminatory (or whatever its written) i cant believe people in spain are so bad, how can you tell a Chilen are murderers or stuff, would you like to hear that spanish people are totally dirty and dont care for the rest of the countries?I guess not, you cant say someone murder/ other because a lunatic started murdering people, as if i tell that every australian dad is a monster, which is 1000% fake.

anime munters anime munters

Haha

IT had everything, drama, comedy, "love" scenes.I loved the graphics, so smooth, i loved how good you draw many anime characters, seriously, the animations.Personally i prolly know 2 songs of Scissor Sisters, 2 counting this.Its a nice song and you did a great job, i fully recommend every friend who understand english well to watch this!

Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail Wesley Snipes Goes 2 Jail

That dude =3 Snipey

He looked like CJ from GTA SA at the beginning.

Madness Vindication Madness Vindication

LOL

Is funny when people gets pissed off, this isnt a very good animation, and this is heading to an epic phail :D.No offense

KrinkelsForever responds:

I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

LF2 - Julian War Ch6 P1 LF2 - Julian War Ch6 P1

Wow

I had a offline game with this characters, now im asking where it goes. I guess its little fighter?

Forest 2013 - Chapter 1 Forest 2013 - Chapter 1

Im looking more from you!

I liked the scenes, the characters, the giant monster :D, but the other creatures heads were kinda simple compared with their body, i loved the animations and the moves, the story and their situation

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

Hahaha

Its equal as funny like your first one, but why he suicided after his PC got crazy?It happened to me 3 or 4 times but i didnt kill anyone :D

DE_dust2 Outtakes DE_dust2 Outtakes

LOL

i liked the line of terminator actor

Facebookin' & Lonely Facebookin' & Lonely

Hahahaha

It seemed to me funny and stuff,the animation style was intersting. But it was more likely like a comercial/add to dont use facebook.Well done though.I would like to see more from you!